Who We Are:
SHzoom is an exciting, growing Pittsburgh startup located near Bakery Square. Our Founder is a Pittsburgh native with more than 20 years of industry experience. SHzoom is the original inventor of Snap A Pic. Get A Quote. Our patented system creates a robust, online marketplace for minor fender repairs. Our Users include everyday drivers, companies with dedicated fleet, and insurance claims professionals.
Junior/Senior Software Engineer
We are searching for a full stack developer who is passionate about his/her work product, enjoys taking ideas from concept to full deployment, relishes in time spent researching the latest technology trends, embraces the agile development methodology, and has a strong desire for rapid career advancement with a Pittsburgh high-growth startup.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications and implementing testable and scalable code. The selected candidate will complete an initial paid 90-day evaluation period which will entail working a part-time schedule to start at a highly competitive hourly wage based on his/her experience level and skill set. Upon successful completion of the 90-day evaluation period, you will be offered a full-time position to include wages, leadership responsibilities, and an opportunity to earn an equity stake in SHzoom. Occasional travel may be required.
What You Will Need:
- A proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget.
- Experience deploying and maintaining server instances.
- Proficient in AWS / Amazon Lex / Serverless architectures / Relational databases (MySQL)
- Backend Framework Expertise: You should be well versed in backend frameworks (PHP/Python/Rails) and have a working knowledge of ASP.net (we are currently transitioning from MVC/IIS server)
- Experience creating and securing APIs that interface with web and mobile applications.
- Expertise in end to end User Testing / UX / GitHub
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively within various levels of the organization (team, advisors, investors, and board members).
- Ability to produce stellar results with minimum to no supervision.
- Experience with WordPress, wireframes and rapid prototyping is a PLUS!
- Assist Technical Lead with prototyping, developing, and maintaining highly scalable, testable code for our 2.0 AI application with enhanced UX.
- Maintaining existing software and server instances.
- Rapid Development & Prototyping based on User feedback.
- IIS to AWS Server Migration
- Managing related outsourced projects as needed.
We Are Hiring!
SHzoom is committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
through all equal employment opportunity
laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
Qualified Candidates Email Your Resume Today: Hello@SHzoomIt.com