Don’t be shy! If you have a question that does not appear on the list below, please take a moment to contact us directly.
Thank you for deciding to SHzoom it!
- Small Dents
- Door Dings
- Surface Scratches or Scuffs
- Glass Only with No Damaged Panels
- Paint Only with No damaged Panels
- Airbags deployed.
- Leaking fluid after the impact.
- Doors will not open or close.
- Vehicle will not start.
- Tow truck was called.
In many cases, a Professional can provide you with repair bid for paintless dent removal caused by hail damage and door dings. However, depending on the size of the hail, your damage may not appear very well on the photo images you send to us. If this is the case, the shop may require you to drive your car in for a closer look.
If you want an accurate repair quote, it will be important for you to enter your Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN) in your job posting. Your VIN is a series of 17 digits which tells the shop exactly what year, make, model, and other options you have on your vehicle. Making sure you are getting a quote for the right vehicle, is an important part of the process.
We all know that even the most minor accidents cause major headaches. SHzoom is here to help alleviate the pain.
- Don’t have insurance?
- You have insurance, but wish to get your car repaired on your own?
- You received a check from the insurance, but you wish to manage your own repairs?
- You want to see how much the damage will cost before you decide if you will pay out of pocket or report a claim?
No matter your situation, you can SHzoom it!
Cost Repair Quotes Are Only Estimates:
There may be more or less damage found once you schedule your vehicle in for repairs.
Steering Laws Protect Your Right to Choose:
The What, When, and Where to Repair Your Car is Your Choice!
Still Need Assistance?
Recent Accident? We are here to help.
Integrating SHzoom with your existing telematics software? We are here to help.